While video surveillance is an essential component of any security system, the fixed positioning of sensors at the periphery or at strategic locations often provides incomplete coverage, leaving gaps in the monitoring.
The use of a drone, such as a “flying camera”, makes it possible to overcome these difficulties. Whether automatic or tethered, the use of a surveillance drone is crucial to:
• Easily monitor all areas, even the most inaccessible.
• Deter malicious acts, spot suspicious movements
• Manage flows, control, or regulate access
• Anticipate incidents and carry out remote risk assessment
• View events remotely
• Intervene and ensure the protection of personnel mobilized in the field